Arturo Garcia III, Owner of American Maintenance & Supplies in New Jersey, is one of the ISSA’s Rising Stars! The Young Executive Society’s YES Rising Star Award recognizes emerging leaders who are helping to change the way the world views cleaning by making positive and innovative contributions to their organizations and the overall cleaning industry.
Arturo Garcia is one of three YES Rising Star Award Winners:
- Arturo Garcia III, American Maintenance & Supplies, Inc.
- Stacey Wong, Servicon Systems, Inc.
- Kory Deering, KSS Enterprises
Criteria for Consideration of the YES Rising Star Award:
- Nominees must demonstrate professionalism and leadership qualities within the cleaning industry.
- Nominees must be an member of ISSA or an employee of a member company.
- Nominees must be 45 years old or younger.
- Nominees must be nominated by another individual in the industry.
- Nomination must be accompanied by a reference letter from a management level or higher individual within the industry, other than the nominator.
Winners were announced at this year’s Annual ISSA Interclean Convention and Trade Show. See video presentation:
“Arturo uses technology to develop innovative techniques that deliver better services and streamline internal processes.”
“I am honored to not only be nominated, but to be awarded one of the 2016 YES Rising Star Award Winners. I believe it’s important to help change the way the world views cleaning, as our role in the health and safety of building occupants continually increases in importance” said Garcia.
Arturo attended the award ceremony at the ISSA Convention in Chicago. During the convention he also had he privilege to meet Steve Wozniak, Co-founder of Apple.
American Maintenance & Supplies is a leading provider of cleaning services with an outstanding reputation for quality and integrity throughout the New York City and greater New Jersey area. For more than fifty years the company has provided high quality janitorial and office cleaning service for businesses of all sizes.